Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Ahhh vacation whats that?

I can not wait to go on vacation. Its been a while. Me and my husband Danny leave Oct. 1st for the cruise. That was his gift to me for doing the 12 week BFL challeneg. What a guy. We had been on bad terms this moring but we talked before he went to work and I feel better. Its hard to stay on the same page sometimes we never have a day off together and since he has been on evenings all summer we can not even go on a date. It will be the first time we leave Natasha, should be intresting. I can not wait to sit on the deck in the sun.

Its been a laid back day compaerd to yesterday I realy never sat down till 9:30pm. Today I ran my 3 mile run. Both shins hurt not just the right. I still have not iceed them. I did not get to do my LBWO, because Natasha needed a nap when it was time for her gym day care appointment. Looks like I will be lunging around my living when she goes to bed.
Natasha got 5 shots today it was horable. She was so upset she could not breath. This was the worst reaction but then agin she has never had 5 at once and I had to hold her down and Danny did not get to come this time, bummer. I feel bad she has an ear infection a cold and I top her off with shots, plus I left the pacifier in the car. Holy crap how could I forget such a thing. No more shots till she 4 years old thank goodness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home