Thursday, September 15, 2005

Just a day..But a good one

I had a super workout at the gym today. I did pull ups and dips before spin class. Luckily the chin up bar was occupied. I went to the machine that assist you when doing pull up. Whatever that's called, anyway I got started I realized not the best exercise when recovering from a tear in the neck, so glad I was not on the pull up bar ouch. Cycle class was great, today was endurance work just what I need if I am going to have a chance to run the marathon. After class I worked chest and back. My meals have been great. I passed up my off day today I am going to save that till I figure out what I really want. Pizza, popcorn, chex mix? hmm I want beer but I swore of alcohol till the cruise.

I have been in an awesome mood all day feels great to have all my work done house is clean grocery shopping is done. I even washed the toilets. Natasha slept till 9am this morning so I got some rest. I do have to pack for tomorrow. I have to go to PT after I do my 3 mile run and my cycle class, so no time to go home first. I get fitted for my orthotics at PT if that helps my pronation I might be able to increase my mileage. I can not wait hope it helps. It is my last hope other wise I will have to drop out of the marathon. Crossing my fingers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home