Friday, September 16, 2005

Its Mental

I was at the gym this morning and this lady had a workout top on that said "Its Mental". I want that shirt. I say this to myself all the time when I am on a long run 5 miles in and I just want to run home. I remind myself this is the mental part, getting through the mental part is harder for me then the physical stuff. Just have to stick it out, push it further, go the distance it is the only way to improve is to test yourself to jump to the next level. That's my inner thought mumble jumble for toady.

I had to get up at 8am to go my 3 mile run in. It was awesome I love running in the rain its is so peaceful. I got home with just enough time to shot down some egg whites change my soggy clothes and I shoveled down my oatmeal while driving. I was pretty impressed with my ability to drive and eat oatmeal. Anyway I got to the gym with just enough time to get a bike in spin class. It was tough today I could tell I was tired. It was my 4th spin class this week and I am still sore from my lounges early this week. I got my orthodics made today they feel pretty cool, support all across my foot. Clint said this might be my miracle cure. Oh please be my miracle cure, still crossing my fingers. I do another 3 mile run Sunday will see how I do.

My energy was gone by 12pm luckily I got a nap in when Natasha took hers. My real energy saver is Sobe energy SF I feel it which is awesome because I am immune to Red Bull.
I was jumping around the living room (after Sobe)today to some MTV and Natasha thought it was hysterical. Hope she's to young for the smut to warp her brain. Ok I am off to pack for my 16 hour work day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home