Tuesday, September 20, 2005

My cure???

Ok I went running Monday for the first time since I got my orthodics made. The first 2.5 miles were awesome I think I was smiling must have looked pretty funny to all the people driving by. My pace was faster then it has been lately. The shins started up at 2.5 miles. They were soar I got a chance to ice them once before work. All through work the right leg ached ooh I am so sick of this leg ahhh. Please let the pain be from the tendoniteies that is still healing. I will see what the physical therapist has to say about this today. The cycle endurance class toady was hard for me don't feel like I pushed it hard enough. I had to cut down on my weight workouts to fit in all the endurance training. I miss it but my workouts were all suffering I did not have the energy for two workouts a day.

Lori's last day of school is tomorrow. Yahoo so excited can not believe she done already. Lori is my twin and she just finished at Specs Howards broadcasting school. So, I am off to make her a cake and get some physical therapy on this frigin leg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home