Tuesday, March 27, 2007

How are you?

My instant answer is always fine.....Fuckedup Insane neurotic Emotional, I think that's what my best bud told me fine stands for. Oh so true and the safe answer. Can you tell my blog has been full of filler. I am struggling big time. I never thought in a million years I would be going through this battle. I had a total relapse of my ED, snuck up on me maybe from November wasn't crises till end December or January. I have a hard time saying it all out loud but I am getting help. I have been in therapy since February, I like her she makes me feel like I can do this. She helped me see things from my past that helped make me this way. She is treating me for complex post traumatic stress syndrome. I was honestly relieved to hear this although quiet shocked, but relieved that there was a reason in a way and working through everything will help me. This way I can find out why I want to disappear and learn to give me what I deserve. Danny is awesome we are struggling of coarse since the disordered me is our central focus. I am currently in the process of what is called refeeding, how nasty does that sound. It is slow going but I have been told I am staying on top of it and do not need in patient clinic. Today I quite my second job, it was all part of my ED control anyway. I see my therapist every week and today I found out I am to see a nutritionist and do weekly weigh in with my therapist. So, that is what is up with me just getting my healthy me to dominate the disordered me and hoping my family can survive the journey. It' all very emotionally draining and scary. I would like to say this isn't me I'm not that girl but....I am.

yup i am fine.....soon to be good<3

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to say, if this is not patronising, that you have shown a lot of courage to post about this. I understand you must b egoing through a heck of a time, though I won't pretend to know how it feels, that's not possible.

Just know that no matter what, you are a pretty amazing, and a pretty special person. I just know everyone here thinks a lot of you, and I m acertainly proud to associate myself with you, and to have supported you for so long.

I know one day soon, you will truly be able to see the inner beatuy you have, that you express through your words and deeds, and how much you impact on others.

You are a wonderful individual, and a fantastic Mother Mari, and thank you for being you, because deep down inside, you will always be the person I found on blogger, nobody else, and I'll always want the best for you, and the family.

So you take care, keep looking after yourself, and don't let anything stop you being the you we all know. You'll come through this, and prove what a gutsy, determined fighter you are, and all the very best to you.

GOOD LUCK Mari. You are awesome.

:-) :-).

Matt

3:39 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

"Fine" ...yep my sister & I have been using that acronym for years..

sometimes it just feels like it fits doesn't it?
I'm so very glad you've felt you could share this with us.. ED is a horribly scary place to be .. having walked thru it with same said sis..
Good for you that you've found someone that you can work with & trust enough to go looking for those hard answers with.
& more wonderful yet that Danny is being so supportive .. that is huge!

If there is anything I can do .. or even if you just wanna chat .. give me a shout ok hon?? You've got my email!

**BIG HUGS**

10:27 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Hey, Mari -

So glad to read what's really going on in your life. You have been through so much in the short time I have "known" you in blogland, and I know that you are incredibly strong.

Best of luck on your journey back to wellness. You will make it!

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home