Thursday, November 30, 2006

Good Morning...yawn :O

Natasha woke up at 5:00am and is up for the day. Thought I would do an update. We got awesome news last night.

I had to put my house up for sale. I think I mentioned losing my tenets December 1st. I contacted an agent the end of October and we exchanged paperwork and got an MLS number. It sold in less then 2 weeks!! Yeah!..Well, it isn't sold yet. I guess this person loves it and he offered are full asking price. We did price it low due to the number of houses in the area, I guess it worked. What a big relief that is. The closing will be December 27th. From here all we need is a title 5 inspection. There will be no problem with that, it passed in 2002. We had the house on the market for 6 months that summer and it never sold. This is such good news!

As for my workout buddy she forgot about me Wednesday before Thanksgiving. She made plans and forgot Friday too. I think her daughter being home through her off. Then she had to take her mom to the doctor Monday. She had plans to go to the big mall (Great Lakes Crossing) Christmas shopping Wednesday. We meet up ..well supposed to meet up M-W-F. So, after just one week it isn't working for me so well. She still get she workout in. When her daughters home she came get downstairs to her treadmill and then when her husband is home. Luckily Natasha is doing well. She has returned to my gym with me a couple times. She loves it and if she stays healthy I will keep taking her. I am glad to alternate between the gym and my friends. I hope it will keep Natasha from catching all the colds from the other kids in day care. So, with all are missed workout dates me friend opted to meet today and Friday. Hope this works out today.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to hear about the house Mari, and hopefully your lifestyle results will keep coming good for you.

You are a an athlete with a positive future. I hope you realise all your potential, as you've got a lot, and time on your side.

Your daughter is lucky to have such an inspiring female rolemodel as you.

You should be proud of all you are doing right now, so GOOD LUCK and best wishes with everything.

:-) :-).

Matt

7:54 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Good luck with the house...this is great news!! Sucks about your workout buddy forgetting your plans. I have the same thoughts about Aiden going to the daycare at the gym. I don't want him getting sick from them but he enjoys it and it allows him time to interact with other kids.

2:46 PM  
Blogger chantal2bfit said...

I'm finally able to catch up on blogs! Great news on the house! Congratulations! It's supposed to be a slow market right now and the fact that you sold yours so fast is awesome!

7:08 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Hi, Mari! :-)

6:43 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

Congrats on the house!

Hope you're having a great holiday season so far!

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home