Friday, November 10, 2006

Random thought...I need to run

Wow it has been a week already. This week flew by. My family has so much every November. Monday night was my cousin Nikki's birthday and Danny's was Tuesday. The family meet at Fridays restaurant to celebrate both. It was Grandma, great Grandpa, my aunt, uncle 2 cousins, 2 of Nikki's best friends and me Danny and Natasha. It was fun but since we sat so long waiting for my cousin to get out of school I drank to much. The next day was Danny's birthday and my best friends son's 1st birthday. I got Danny a 60min. massage and a bottle of coconut rum. That night me and Natasha went to the 1st birthday party. Since me and Danny never did anything for his birthday we went to lunch on Wednesday to celebrate. Thursday Danny was celebrating with his friends. We met everyone at a pub near his work after I dropped Natasha off at grandma's. So, it was a busy week with a few more events to come. Today I am off the hook. Natasha seems all better.
With her being sick I never make to the gym. They wont take sick kids and when she is just getting better I can't take her and get her sick again. So, I'm getting fat and it isn't even December yet. My friend from work lent me some awesome workout videos and gave 2 raisers for my step bench. I have done 2 videos and they very good and not boring. I think I am going to cancel my gym membership so I'm looking to get into a routine so I am working out. Turns out my best friend has been having trouble getting her workouts in with the baby since her oldest is in school all day, so she volunteered to be my accountability buddy. I am going to her house on Monday , Wednesday and Fridays to watch the kids and she will workout and then I get to workout. Her basement has a weight bench and a treadmill and if this works out I will be wicked happy.


As for the nursing my study book should be here today. I can't decide if I should start my classes in February or wait till Danny is all done. Classes are expansive and we just lost the renters in our house.
Pamela- I was looking into doing nursing so I can become a PA or do labor and delivery maybe mid wife. If you like the technical you should do it. I love my job, I'm just excited to try something new.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the new regime Mari.

You've done exceptionally well the past year or so, and proved yourself ot be a worthy athlete.

I hope time will prove you still to be that huge talent you are.

All the best and keep your chin up misses. YOU ARE AMAZING

:-) :-).

Matt

7:39 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

Gettin Fat...? PAH! :P not likely!
:D
Glad to hear you've got a clear path planned for nursing..that makes perfect sense! Feel free to pick my brain if you want at any point!

No..I don't intend on leaving my choosen field any time soon.. ~lol~ I do enjoy it.. just some times it's physically challenging!
One day I think I'll eventually get into home care nursing & teaching others how to stay healthy ..but for now where I am suits my world :D

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home