Thursday, October 05, 2006

:/

My first work out is tomorrow. I am hoping cycle class doesn't hurt me to bad. When I am on me feet all day I feel the tendon pain by early evening. After that the pain takes over the calf. I was told this is the blood from the tendons. So, I will be missing the marathon Oct.29th. I never had it as a set plan anyway since I was hoping to be pregnant by now.

I have been very busy this week with Natasha. We started serious potty training on Monday. Just when I thought it was to soon she caught right on. She did pretty good Tuesday and all day Wednesday we had a few wet pants, but she popped in the potty Wednesday. She tried to today but got scared. Today she did awesome she had no accidents all day. I but her in a diaper since we were out to Danny's school for lunch. We stopped at the store and she asked to go. We had left the house at 11 and at 2 she sat on the big scary grocery store potty and went. The diaper I had on her was still dry. I can not believe how awesome she did.
So that is my scoop I'm off to bed.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mari, I am sorry to read you are pulling out of the Marathon. I think you would have been awesome, but you know yourself best, and that's the most important thing here.

Whatever happens, you are a big talent, and your future is very rosy. You are doing a fantastic job at mothering, and I know it will be tough if you do have another child, but you're plenty capable of doing it.

You are a first class person, and I'm always happy for you whatever you're doing. You should be so, so proud of your achievements, and of the person you are.

You are that bit special, and I hope you never forget that.

Your words are very inspiring too.

GOOD LUCK and best wishes Mari :-) :-).

Matt

6:02 AM  
Blogger chantal2bfit said...

So sorry about your injury. You're young and there are other marathons in your future, so rest up!

Yay for Natasha! She's growing up really fast!

8:58 PM  
Blogger Janel said...

Isn't it amazing the excitement and relief you feel when she "goes"??? LMAO what a high!!It seems so simple but its NOT! ITs a BIG DEAL!!! LMAO


That stinks about your injury..take it easy, K???

7:46 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

POtty training...I remember all of that. Just when you think they got it, there's an OOPS.

I love your blog, the slideshow is awesome, so is Avril.

Lori

7:04 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

Way to go on the potty training! It can be frustrating, but once they catch on, it's great. I hope the tendon pain starts to ease up soon.

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home