Monday, September 18, 2006

Workouts

9-15 run 5.7 miles
9-16 swim 425 meters
9-17 no workout
9-18 run 4 miles


This week will be shorter distance per day over increase of miles for a week total of 30 miles running. I made it to the pool on Saturday before work. I did the thumb drill and practiced breathing on my 3rd stroke. It did seem better now that I have some direction. I was a mess trying to turn off the wall. I did look back in the book I got from the library and think I know how to turn off the wall now. I will try that next time. Jeremy (havlow) has been helping me figure out my swimming. What an awesome guy to share his knowledge with me. He did distance swims, 1650 meters! How awesome is that. My goal for the winter is to be able to swim 1 mile. I plan to work on this after I do the Detroit marathon. OK nap time for me and babycakes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steven said...

I definitely haven't had time to read your entire blog, but I see you've been doing very well for yourself with running, swimming and biking. That is awesome.

What was going on at Sterling? I couldn't find any reference to it as I speed read your blog. If I would have saw your post and was available, I definitely would have come out to join in the festivities.

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep going Mari, I know you will be amazing in the Detroit Marathon, and you will probably be even more amazing in your next tri than you were at the last.

Have a nawesome day, and keep feeling proud of yourself :-).

Matt

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home