Saturday, August 26, 2006

miss you......

Hi strangers. I have been busy with work and the in laws are in town. I have had no time for just me or my family. I feel like the post vacation whirl wind never ended. The house guest leave Sunday and then we can all relax. Other then that I am staying on top of my training. Here is what I have been up to.

After the 7 mile race on the 13th I rested for 2 days. Then back to focusing on endurance and cross training.

Wed. 16th-10 mile run
Th. 17th fly home from MA
Fri. 18th 5 mile run
Sat.19th work/rest
Sun. 20th play in pool Natasha turns 2
Mon. 21st -1 hour spin class and 8.26 mile run
Tue. 22nd -1 hour spin class and 400 meter swim
Wed. 23rd rest
Th. 24th- 8.3 mile run before work
Fri. 25th- rest/work
The bike arrived and I hope to get a ride in today.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great news on the Bike turning up Mari.

Have to say a BIG CONGATS, on all the hard effort, swimming, running and doing classes.

You are a serious athletic machine, GOOD FOR YOU :-).

I know when you do your Tri-athlon you will rock the place. Your dedication is awesome, and you should be very, very proud of yourself.

Right now your efforts are probably not far off the efforts, of people who train for major competitions day in day out, and you've still got a demanding job to fit in too.

Keep up the hard work, and keep believing in yourself. I'm seriously impressed, and I certainly won't stop believing in you.

I know you can do outstanding things, with all that ability heart and dedication.

You are a amazing female success story :-).

Have a great day, and GOOD LUCK with the contineud training, and life in general. You deserve to feel fantastic.

You are a truly talented and gifted sportswoman Mari, and you deserve to win things.

:-) :-) :-)

Matt

4:31 PM  
Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

Miss you too. Hope things settle down for you too.

10:49 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

I hear ya on being busy busy! I haven't checked in on Blogs in ages it seems! enjoy things it'll be boring soon enough ...ya right eh?? ;)

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home