Friday, August 18, 2006

Back at last..

Were back from visiting Massachusetts. My bed felt awesome last night ahhhh. It is great to be home. Last night I ran and got the decorations for Natasha birthday party on Sunday. I got all the ingredients I need to make her a cake. We are very picky about what we feed Natasha and she only gets cake once a year on her birthday. This year she gets whole wheat carrot cake in the shape of Blue the dog. She loves that show and gets excited every time she sees any type of paw print. My in laws fly in tomorrow and will be staying with us. This will probabaly ruin the weekend for me. I've to do my 16 hour day then I have the party and to deal with my mother in law will put me over the edge. They will be staying on our couch and I need to be up every morning should be interesting. Today I am busy making cake getting ready for house guest and un packing. If Janel can do it I can for sure. I already washed the towels, unpacked Natasha, baked coffee cake, scrubbed the bathroom and washed the oven. I have my "J" cape on ;)

Other then that I chopped my hair off. It is above my shoulders, just long enough for a pony tail. I can't wait to see how much better it feels getting out from a swim. I can't share pictures since I left my cord to the camera at my moms. My father in law is bring it so maybe I can up load some thing for you Monday. Natasha is still having problems. She is better just not 100%. I see the doctor Monday for a 2 year old well visit. OK got go peel some carrots.

My goal this week to run a total of 22 miles. Just 5 more to go!! woohoo

2 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

Your "J Cape"- that's so clever! I love that. She really is a superwoman, as are you :)

11:26 AM  
Blogger Janel said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

MARI!!! That is the sweetest thing EVER!!! Awwwwwwww, *tearing up* Gee, I"m glad all my insanity can help somone get thru a crazy weekend!!! Hang in there, you can do it all!!!!!!

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home