Sunday, July 23, 2006

Well hey...

Thanks everyone for all the awesome comments. Sorry if I left you hanging I know it's been a few days. Friday I had my funky ultrasound test and then had the wedding. I worked 16 hours today and yesterday so needless to say no time for bloggen. The ultrasound was good the pain they told me I would get was pretty much nothing. My test and my hormone blood work was all normal. Dr. says that there is no reason for my body not to ovulate or cycle. He said that since the blood work was normal that I maybe off just a little that is not normal for me and can through off your body. So, now I am on yet another birth control for two weeks and then another appointment from there. What happens next I guess depends on if the birth control does what he wants.
Then the wedding. OMG what fun. My friend got married near the ocean it was wicked pretty and all us friends hung out danced and drank till 1 am. Fun fun!
Then I went to work YIKES. Yup on 2 1/2 hours sleep and way to much rum. I acutely made it through the day just fine. I could not believe how awake I was. Today wasn't so bad either. I am off to pack my sister and Natasha are going up-north with me to grandma's cabin. It will be a blast, but last minute plan so I am off to pack.
Oh and my wonderful sister has volunteered to watch Natasha while I swim the lake. Thank goodness I have only gotten 2 swims in since July 4th. I haven't had time to stay in a funk and my sister is keeping me busy.
Enjoy the week I be back to take Lor to the airport the 27th.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hay Mari. I'm glad things are going pretty well for you.

GOOD LUC Kfor the next two weeks, I hope nothing unusual occurs whilst your on the new meds.

Have a brilliant time away, you deserve it, and you should be so proud of what you've done the past few weeks.

I know things can't have been easy, but your emotional and mental strength are amazing :-).

Best wishes Mari, and keep doing all you're doing.

:-) :-).

Matt

5:59 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Oh good I'm so happy to hear you back and feeling better. The wedding sounds like a blast! Wedding on the beach and drinking till 1am, sounds perfect! ;) Glad the bloodwork was normal & I hope this new BC works with you. ((HUGS))

7:59 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Hi :)

10:18 AM  
Blogger Janel said...

Janel was here!!

:D

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home