Monday, July 03, 2006

Well Hello

I got to run yesterday before work and did 7.2 miles. My longest run in a long time. I have no pain in the shins today woohoo. Think I will stick to running 2-3 times a week and see if I can go without kicking up the shin splints. I have not gone for a swim since my race. I need to get in the pool. The next race is a 600 meter July 25th. I have done 2 days now of the 3 birth controls a night and so far no sickness. The doctor said I will get sick with all the hormones since I will be taking 21 pills in a 7 day period. Anyway it is all good for now. I am just cleaning house at the moment. I already packed up my bottle returns, cleaned out the refrigerator and kitchen cabinets, dusted, vacuumed, and Lysoled(is that a word?) the kitchen and bathroom. When Natasha wakes up from her nap me and my friend are taking are kids to the pool to enjoy this 85 degrees of humidity. Then I have to get to the store for my sisters birthday present if I don't get on that it wont get sent in time. Well, off to clean out something elese while I am in clean mode. Have a great day.

4 Comments:

Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

Great job on the run and I do think that "lysoled" is a word!
Glad you had a good trip; love the photos. Natasha is such a cutie pie.

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the hard work Mari, and try not to get too apprehensive about the pills. I know you'll be strong, and do your best to fight the feelings you'll get.

We're all here for you, so keep your chin up, and keep doing your best for you and the family.

GOOD LUCK

:-) :-).

Matt

11:07 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Just catching up, adorable pics of Natasha below. Love the shirt, I need one in blue for Aiden, hehe ;)

While you're in the cleaning mode, can you come clean for me? Oh and the truck, it's full of crushed goldfish crackers and snacks. Clean under the carseat while you're at it too....God knows what's under there. Thanks ;)

11:13 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

Good job on the run...& after you clean at Melissa's...you wanna come up here?? we did a big Clean before our party on the weekend... but I think.. all the floors are due again with pool water being traipsed in & out for days! :P
Hope all the hormones don't send you for too much of a loop hon.. thinking of you! :D

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home