Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Today's the Day

Weather forecast says it will be 74 degrees when the race starts and water temp currently 72 degrees. I was hoping to practice form in grandma's pool yesterday, but the storm got in my way. Then I was going to run today to keep myself on a workout schedule, but it doesn't look like that will happen either. Looks like A double rest before the race. I am nervous excited scared and very much anticipating what is to come. I know it will be on my mind all day. I will come back with an update on the race tonight. Have a good day.
Woohoo race day!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU CAN DO THIS Mari. Think big, be strong, don't worry about anything or anyone lese, and just be as posistive as possible.

You'll get a great time, and make many people proud of you.

GOOD LUCK, you deserve this, so go out there and just shine.

Matt

6:36 AM  
Blogger chantal2bfit said...

Good luck on your race!!! I'm so excited for you!

7:07 AM  
Blogger bethkk said...

Thinking about you today! I know you'll do GREAT! I REALLY want to do a bi or a tri (half...NOT full!), so I'm anxious to hear how you did!

7:39 AM  
Blogger FV Tom said...

Good luck, Mari!

8:29 AM  
Blogger Mari said...

Thanks everyone 2 1/2 hours still I am at the starting line and I don't know what to do with myself at the moment. I better go pack my bag. Talk to you soon.

You all brought a big smile to my face. Love you.

1:26 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

How'd it go? Can't wait to hear about it.

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home