Friday, June 16, 2006

Just a quick hello

Well, I am not training to hard. I think it was every other day this week. It happened to work out this way but it was always my plan to skip the weights for the week. I was going to go to strong class this morning since the neck is better. It turned out Natasha slept in and I missed it. Glad the neck is feeling better haven't noticed it all day.
After my swim the other day I jumped on the scale in the locker room and it said 128. Wow I like that. I knew my scale wouldn't agree and it didn't but even 131 on my scale kept me happy. I put on a pair of pants I wore on memorial day and they fit a lot better. I guess I am doing something right with the plan for no plan. I just aim to eat healthy and having a race helps me keep up with good workouts. For the most part that is we all have our moments.
I found a shirt yesterday that says I am your sugar daddy. How funny is that?

Good news, no great news lake temp is up to 72!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the hard work. It is paying off :-).

Matt

4:45 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

YAY Mari!! Your "no plan" plan is going awesome, 128 whoa, I'm not sure I'll ever see that #, lol. I saw your wish list. Saaaweeet. I keep adding "Sugar Daddy" to my list each year for Xmas but so far no luck.

6:43 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

Keep it up hon...as you say obviously something you are doing is right!! GOOD for you! LOVE the sugar Daddy thing & your wish list! :P

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home