Sunday, June 04, 2006

:D :P

Well my work week is up. I packed and am excited for the trip home with Natasha. Tuesday I am taking her to the ocean and in the evening I will be going to my sister-in laws to take care of little Patrick for the night so she can sleep. Well, he isn't so little at 9lbs 9oz. My mom doesn't have a computer which means I am not sure if I'll get to check in. I will take lots of picture the cameras ready to go. I fly home Friday just in time for another work week. I will miss some workouts so no worries on the over training.

Speaking of training I am double excited that I went to the pool at 4:00am just to see if I could swim laps. OMG is that ever hard. My breathing was all wrong and I rested each time I got to the end of the lane. I did a few different strokes, but never took swim lesions so don't really know what I was doing. So, when I was done I had swam 27 laps. I am happy enough with this to go ahead and sign up for the training race. It is official I am registered to do a 400m swim and a 2 mile run June 20th. I need to worn the swim but I'm doing the race and I can not wait even though it is nerve racking at the same time. I just find it thrilling to do two events in one race and still can not believe I can do it.

I need to get to bed. I will miss you while I am gone. Have a great week :D

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the Duathlon. You can certainly do it :-).

Matt

8:34 AM  
Blogger Suz said...

Do you ever quit? LOL....way to go cutiepatutie!

12:52 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

Have a great Trip! Best of luck with the swimming stuff!! You can do it!

11:00 PM  
Blogger chantal2bfit said...

Swimming at 4 am? You go girl! Good luck with the Duathlon! Have a great trip!

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home