Monday, May 08, 2006

I'm getting frustrated.....

with my doctor. I called again Thursday and he wasn't in the office. The receptionist told me I needed to call back Friday and go on the call back list. I did call and again no call back. This is taking forever, my tests were in March and even then I had to call and get my own test results. I am going to call one more time. If I wasn't in the middle of this I would just get a new doctor.

I decided to forgo the hell diet. I had said before I wanted to get myself into a healthy eating without a set diet. I am going to stick to that because I am doing pretty good. The point of that was to be able to have something unauthorized and not have that turn into a free day. I found myself eating worse then I did before BFL for a few days a week because I would scrap the day and then it would be free day. If I didn't do that I would ruin everything in a day with a big binge. I tend to push my restriction limits and then I tare through the kitchen. Now that I feel comfortable with my food I have been focusing on my exercises. Last week I got some good workouts in. It had been a good 2 weeks since I had a good work out. I have been doing good with the running. I made it 25.5 miles this past week. Which is another reason for me to skip the hell diet. I don't think I could go that far on a restricted diet. It sure does add a lot of resistance to push the running stroller. Add to that a flat tire and then my wheel started to wobble on the axel. My last run took me 65 min to go 5 and half miles. I called the costumer care line and the new wheel will be here Wednesday. My shins are a little tender, so today I have to rest. Which is a big bummer because my gym is closed.

This is all I have time for, for now. I have lots of errands to do with it being the first day home after my weekend shifts. I have another order for cup cakes. My friends daughter is turning 5 and I am making cup cakes that look like ice cream cones for the party.


Edit/update
I only ran 20.5 not 25.
I called the doctor. They can not take a message on days he is not in the office. The receptionist does not know what happen Tuesday. She said he got called to the hospital on Friday. I call Tuesday if I don't get a call I will get a new doctor.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck Mari. I hope all goes well, so try not to get downaheart, be strong, be positive, and most of all be proud of yourself.

You're doing fantastically. 25.5 miles a week with a childs buggy, is a superb achievement, so you still have plenty to smile about.

Best wishes to you, and the family.

Matt

9:18 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Doctor who don't call back SUCK. I feel your pain and hope you get your answers/results/response ASAP.

xo, Rachel

5:53 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

I'm looking for your 25 list! And hoping your doctor gets back to you soon. I know how hard and expensive it is to start over with a new one, but it is well worth the effort.

9:59 AM  
Blogger PartTimeMom said...

Great job on figuring out what works for you! Glad to see you are at it.

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home