Saturday, April 29, 2006

Side tracked...

I ended up home with a migraine . I didn't workout again and I didn't eat to good either. By 1:00pm I was sharing a bowl of cheerios with Natasha. I had no time for it today either. We did 22 MRI scans between 6:00am and 8:30pm. That doesn't leave time for a brake I was lucky to get some water. Anyway just wanted to let you know encase you were holding your breath for some stats. I have another 16 hours shift tomorrow and I am on my way to bed to crash. I have some fasted blood work to do Monday that I forgot all about, so I wont be starting Monday either. Tuesday is my one hour physical hoping they can find out what is up.
That is all for now have a great night.
ZZZZzzzzzz

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hay Mari. Don't worry about the workouts and food too much. It's understandable that work is going to intrude on your "You" time, and 16 hour shifts is a long time to work.

I don't envy you, but I do sympathise :-).

I hope all goes well with your tests, and whatever happens, you look glowing, and your body looks wonderful, so you're still doing really, really well with everything and you should be very proud of yourself.

Just keep doing what you can, and things will fall into place just like you deserve.

GOOD LUCK, be strong, keep your chin up, and try not to worry about things.

I'm sure they'll come good for you soon.

Best wishes Mari. You're a brilliant person, and you deserve everything good that life gives you :-).

Matt

4:50 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

16 hrs, holy crap. You need a break.

Lori

9:27 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

With long shifts like that, how can you do anything but be tired and have a headache? Hope you are feeling better soon.

12:22 PM  
Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

Hope you got some rest and that you get some answers tomorrow! Thinking of you!

1:40 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Hope your migraine is gone and you got some rest this weekend.

xo, Rachel

2:00 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

Sorry 'bout the Migraines hon... :( hoep they can figure something useful out for ya

*BIG HUGS* in the meantime:)

9:39 PM  
Blogger chantal2bfit said...

Hope you feel better! 16 hours shift! Girl, you deserve a break or 2!

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home