Thursday, April 13, 2006

Busy..busy..busy..

Well, I have been feeling kind of blahh. Danny has been extra busy and we haven't gotten to do anything together in a long time. He has had three projects and a few tests. He has been pretty much stressed to the max. I had a few obligations this week too, which made it so we saw each other even less then usually. The usually isn't very often to begin with. Today will be a better day for me and Natasha. We are getting out of the house today and the weather is supposed to be great. It's already 50 degrees and it's only 8:00am. Hey it's MI that's good for us, Ha! We are driving to the hospital to have lunch with Danny at 11. Then we are going to my friend Dawn's house. From Dawns we are walking to the park with Natasha and her son Nicholas he is 3 months old. He was the one with his hand on Natasha in the pictures I posted. Then I have to make my cousin Rob a birthday cake, he'll be 22 on Easter. I have 4 bundt cakes ordered for Easter from two girls at my work. I have only sold a handful of cakes and this is my biggest order ever. I'm easily excited what can I say. Tomorrow I pick my mom up from the airport at 8:30am and we are heading right to grandma's for breakfast. My dads family is here but they always want to see my mom. Then Friday night I'm ditching my mom for some out time with Danny. Saturday I have to work 16 hours and then I meeting Danny and his friends for some drinks at the LockerRoom. Then it is Easter and more busy stuff. My mom will be here till next Friday. We have a busy few days coming up and that should keep me out of my funk. Plus I get to see Danny, with my mom here we get a brake. Well, just wanted to check in, seems that lately I think of stuff I need to write out then I just don't post. I guess this is my little check in. Have a great day everyone!! PMA

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great Mari you're getting all that work, particularly off colleagues.

WELL DONE!!! Onwards and upwards for you, you should be so proud. You clearly have some pretty cool talents, so all the best to you, keep smiling, keep your chin up, and don't feel too blah.

You're getting good work opportunities, your training hard, eating well, and looking outstanding, so plenty of reasons to smile :-).

I'm really, really happy for you Mari, you deserve it so much.

You're a lovely person.

Best wishes

Matt

6:13 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

Well, it sounds like you'll be busy baking for the next few days. Hell, if I lived close I'd order a cake from you. That last one looked so yummy! Of course I wouldn't eat it though, yeah right.

8:32 AM  
Blogger FV Tom said...

Hi Mari!

:)

9:17 AM  
Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

You are busy busy! COol that your mom is in town to give you and Danny some alone time. That will be nice!

Congrats on the cake orders!

10:38 AM  
Blogger K. Marie said...

Stopping by to say hello! I hope you and Danny get some good reconnect time.

2:23 PM  
Blogger chantal2bfit said...

Wow! You are one busy lady! If I lived closer, I'd be ordering cakes from you too.

Have a great Easter!

5:27 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

WOW sounds like thing are Busy busy in your world...hope you & Danny got some good quality time together & hope Easter is Fun for you! :D

11:59 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Still can't believe you work 16hr shifts...wow. Keep us updated on the alone time, you really deserve it. :)

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home