Monday, March 20, 2006

T.G.I.M

Sorry it took me so long to update. I worked all weekend and then did an extra shift this Monday. I had my ultrasound Friday and it didn't show anything. I guess this is a good thing. Whatever fluid was there the week before must have cleared up. The hard part for me was that I felt pregnant. This feeling peeked last weekend and then my symptoms slowly backed off. I didn't feel totally back to normal till this Saturday. Since I was feeling that way when it came time for my ultrasound I prepared my self for two things. One being I had an ectopic pregnancy and would have to take care of that. I knew it was early and the doctor would give me medication allowing my body to take care of it. Two, that I was pregnant and all was good, just wasn't pregnant enough when I tool the at home test. I wasn't ready for all is normal maybe your doctor will give you something to get your cycle going. My ultrasound tech sucked. She only works Fridays. Good to know I wont be going there on Fridays EVER. She made me get changed. Nothing from the waste down for transvaginal ultrasound, but she didn't leave the room like the other girl does. She made me uncomfortable. I wont know the true outcome of my test till Tuesday or Thursday. My doctor is going to call when he has my blood test and ultrasound report. The blood test was for hCG levels, at this point the only information that will give is weather there was ever a pregnancy at some point. It was an emotional week to say the least. It was really difficult to wait all week to get the ultrasound done. It was starting to wear on Danny too. We did mange to get out Wednesday night. He had a fund raiser to go to for school to support the senior class. His school is near my grandma's, so she watched Natasha while we went to dinner. The seniors were cooking at a local restaurant and all the tips went toward there graduation costs. It was all good till we headed back to grandma's. Danny could tell I was extra quit and wanted to know what was wrong. Sometimes it easier to keep your thoughts in your head, because once you say what is on your mind you lose it. At least that's how it is for me. So, anyway he asked and I start crying before I can even answer him. Poor guy didn't even see it coming. I was missing Chad and the fund raiser was held at Chad's favorite restaurant. All week I was wishing the week could just end. I usually try to enjoy the moment for what it is, but I wished this week away. It couldn't have ended quick enough.
O.K I'm off to bed to try to get some sleep. This week will be better and full of PMA. :D

10 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

I'm so sorry to hear all that you are going through. I'll be thinking good thoughts and hope everything goes okay for you. Keep your head up and be strong.

3:10 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I've been thinking about you, I'm glad you were able to update us. I'm so sorry you're going through all of this...I'm wishing nothing but the best with the test results. Big (((HUGS))) from me to you.

7:13 AM  
Blogger FV Tom said...

Mari, that must have been real hard. I'm so sorry for you.

One day at a time. That's all we can do. And PMA, baby!

be good.

9:22 AM  
Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

Thinking of you! So sorry that your week was a bummer. Hope this one is better and that your PMA gets you through! We are here for you!

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mari, you can be strong, and you've proven you are a winner, and life doesn't keep you down.

I'm thinking of you right now, and I know you're a real star, you should be so proud of yourself as a person, and you'll come right back from this.

YOU ROCK Mari :-).

Matt

1:22 PM  
Blogger RenĂ©e (R.E.) Chambliss said...

I'm so sorry last week was so rough. Hope this week is much better!

3:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi girl...my heart goes out to you!! (Big hugs to you!!).

You are so amazing..through all of this to mention your PMA!! You are awesome (thanks so much for the email!). I will be keeping you in my thoughts. Hugs..Dede

6:03 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

Oh sweetie what a week! ((BIG HUGS)) for you!

10:45 PM  
Blogger Stef said...

Mari~

PMA-
PMA-
PMA-

Just checking in with you!

Stef :-)

12:13 PM  
Blogger Wolfie said...

Hang in there Mari! I'll be thinking of you!

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home