Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I met Nancy!!!!

I just got back from meeting Nancy. We went to a cardio kick boxing class together at our local gym. This is the same gym she will be starting her fitness instructing at, in April. How cool is that. Nancy is wicked nice with a big friendly smile. I rounded the corner at the gym to bring Natasha to day care and almost walked right into her. She wore her inspired for life tank top just in case I couldn't find her. It was my first time at the kick boxing class, thank goodness Billy Blanks prepared me for this. Nancy could defiantly knock me out lol. It was a fun class. After class we got our kids and chit chatted over protein shakes in the Life Cafe. Her son Anthony is a sweetie, a little shy with big gorgeous eyes like his mommy. It was really awesome to meet Nancy, sorry neither one of us brought a camera. We will do that next time, we are going to try our first yoga class together. This was the first blend I have meet and it was like we were old friends. I was a little nervous on my way there, I can be quite shy. We talked the entire time never had to find something to say or endure any long awkward silence. So, Nancy is just as sweet in person as she is in cyber land. As we headed out the door the kids yelled bye across the parking lot, that was to cute.
Thanks Nacy me and Natasha had a good time.

6 Comments:

Blogger Stef said...

Oh so jealous!!!! I want to meet all my blends!!!!!!

Stef :-)

10:57 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Next time take the camera!! :) How cool!! I want to meet my blends darnit! I saw your photos below and girl, you are looking awesome!

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear you had a nice time Mari, you deserve it :-).

2:14 PM  
Blogger FV Tom said...

How fun!

2:27 PM  
Blogger chantal2bfit said...

Sounds fun! Yes...next time, bring a camera!

6:57 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

Very cool! I think it's neat all sorts of blends are getting to meet! next time....PICS :)

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home