Thursday, February 09, 2006

Asses and ass kicking



















I need a kick in the ass. I always seem to screw up the day after free day. Today I ate 2 bowls of bran flakes and hand full of Cheerios and some bites of cottage cheese 1 hour after eating my oatmeal and egg whites. Speaking of asses mine doesn't fit in my pants. I put on a pair of skinny jeans and they were tight because my ass is bigger. The thigh were tight too because of my quads. I wish I was getting smaller, but that doesn't seem to be happening. Since we all love pictures here it is. It is bigger looking in person then in the picture.

At the gym today day care said Natasha cried on and off the entire time. If she does this they can call me off the floor. There isn't much I can do about it. I think she is starting to cut her other molar. She woke up at least 4 times last night. She does have a runny nose again and I gave her some motrin when we got home.

Chest
dumbbell bench press 20x20 20x25 12x30
incline barbell press 17x45 10x55 4x60
dumbbell fly 12x17.5
vertical fly 15x60

Triceps
skull crush 20x25+15 tricep bench press 3x35+20 tricep press
kick backs 20x12.5 20x15 10x20
20 dips off the bench

Shoulders
standing barbell rows 30x30 23x35 9x40 11x40(let up do to pain in rt shoulder)
lateral raise 19x10 10x12.5 8x15
20 push ups

25min. run over 3 miles

5 Comments:

Blogger Pamela said...

YOU look small as it is girl!!! nice defintion between legs & butt!!

read the story below..I 'm stund by the whole thing....

& finally the ring pic is up !!...I like it~!

6:17 PM  
Blogger KC said...

I think your ass looks great, if I may say so.

I still don't get that child care at your gym. I mean, kids cry sometimes, especially little ones. When I babysat in the 80s, I'd have kids cry all the time. Unless they are hurt or there is a serious problem, I don't see why they have to come bother you. Do they even try different things to calm the kids down first? Anyway, jmo. I'm kind of grouchy today. :)))

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll get there. You're doing really well on the workouts, so keep it up, and try not to be too hard on yourself.

As long as you stick to the true path, you'll get where you want to be.

It's just patience, mental strength. and playing a waiting game.

Matt

8:51 AM  
Blogger chantal2bfit said...

From my perspective, I think your ass looks great! You have some nice definitions going on there. I'm sure that with all the workout you've been doing, it will look even better.

Your hubby's a sweetheart! That's a really nice looking ring!

2:55 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Mari, I'm so very sorry to learn about your friend, Rachel and her beautiful little baby (sorry I'm a bit late catching up with your life)... the story has been all over the news and it's just heart wrenching. You've had quite a year and my heart goes out to you.

As far as your ass goes... it can't get much smaller, girl! I'd love to have an ass like that. Mine is HUGE and WIDE. Sigh.

Your workouts are rockin' and very inspirational.

Hope you get to enjoy some free time with your husband and friends soon.

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home