Monday, February 06, 2006

Monday is my Saturday

HapPY MoNDay!!!! I hAD WaY tO MUch COfFEE :D

Today is my Saturday since I work all weekend.

Woke tired but ran out the door anyway. I was glad I did because the cycle class I went to was hills and it was wicked hard. It felt great then did some abs before heading home. I took measurements today for the site that check BF%. One said that my body fat was the same, the other said it was now 30%. The start of the challenge was the first time I used this method to measure. I wish I hadn't because now I don't know where I stand. I know it dropped I can myself that there is less to pinch. I would rather use the same way to test but I think I am just going to get it done at the gym. So, how does that work anyway how can a measure of the body part tell you how much of it is fat?

I finally get to go out. I think I have a babysitter for Wednesday night. We are going to the Locker room with his friends from Danny's school. It looks like fun and I have not been out in months. It is really hard with Danny's school and we don't know many people here. Lori knew a lot more people out here and she usually took me out or would watch Natasha so we could escape. I don't know what this place has for music but I have been dyeing to do some dancing. Cross your fingers that my babysitter pulls through.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job on doing the class, despite feeling a bit tired.

Hae fun wednesday, I think you deserve it, you seem to be really giving this your all, and it's paying off, so I'm glad you have the chance, to reward yourself.

Keep smiling and KEEP IT UP.

Matt

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home