Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Doing fine :)

I would like to send you all a big hug and lots of Thank Yous. To all of you that sent hugs and prayers and put me in your thoughts. I was shocked by all the support I had here. In a good way. It was hard for me to hear about Jenn's funeral and not be able to be there with my sister Lori and best friend Laura. It all got to me but part of me felt like I had no right to be to upset. Is that wired? I felt since we were not super close that I was being silly for getting choked up about it. Anyway it all bothered me I just can't help that. I'm sorry if my post upset any of you. I really appreciate all your kind words. I have not had much time to post. Natasha was sick all last week and now it is Dannys turn. Natasha had the stuffy nose and chest congestion, she did have a slight fever but kicked it all in just over a week. So I'm still here and doing just fine thank you everyone.

Oh by the way. I know there was a post on tracker about who reads your blog. Well the Patriot Ledger(MA Newspaper) tracked me down by way of my blog. They called my house last night to ask questions for a profile on Rachel. Just an FYI I was quite shocked for the call by way of my blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wolfie said...

Just so sorry you are going through all of this right now Mari. My thoughts and prayers are with you/friends and families.

9:08 AM  
Blogger bethkk said...

Mari, my heart goes out to you. I can't begin to imagine the pain you are going through. My prayers are with you and everyone touched by this tragedy.
Beth

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home