Tuesday, January 24, 2006

:(

I don't have much to say. I found out yesterday afternoon that a friend from high school is gone. Well, actually we all went to elementary school together. My best friend called me, they are roommates in MA. I feel really sad for her, wish I could be there. Laura(my best friend) was in Florida visiting her mom when she found out. She was able to get a flight late last night. She wanted to be back sooner her other roommate is not doing to good. Not that we expect her to. All her friends that I know went to my sister's apartment last night. I wish I could be there. I was in a zone for a while, I feel I have snapped out of it a bit. If I think to much on it I start to cry. We were not close but when a 25 year old passes away...I don't know life isn't fair sometimes. I got up at 6:00am and went for a run and it has helped me feel better. Danny has gone to school and Natasha is still asleep, I think I will go take a hot shower.

5 Comments:

Blogger Christie said...

Hey Mari, I am so sorry to hear about your friend, and your right, anytime you hear of a friend (especially one so young) it just shakes you up, and gets you thinking about so many things...hang in there girl, you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Hugs
Christie

7:35 AM  
Blogger carolakabb said...

so sorry. I really can't imagine. I went to Syracuse and graduated the year before all those SU students were killed in the plane that exploded over Lockerbee Scottland. I only knew one person's brother, but imagining the death of people so young like your friend is just so hard.

8:56 AM  
Blogger Wolfie said...

Sorry to hear that Mari. It's always difficult, no matter if you've lost touch with them or not. I'll be thinking of all her friends (that means you too!) and family.

9:18 AM  
Blogger Steven said...

Sorry to hear about your friend. I just learned that one of my friends from college, his sister was killed in a car accident on Saturday, she was 25 also.

1:16 PM  
Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

I'm sorry to hear about your friend. Sending thoughts and prayers from Sacramento for you and all who knew her.

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home