Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Stuff

Today sucks. It is rainy and dark good thing it is not freezing. I am tiered, last night was a bad one. Natasha woke up at 3am screaming in pain. Took me an hour, a dose Motrin, some oral gel and a cup of milk to get her back in her crib. Then she cried for anther 15-20 min. She woke up at 6am and Danny got up gave her some toast and put her back to bed just in time to leave for school. After that she slept till 8am, thank goodness. She feels warm today I didn't pull out the thermometer yet she goes nuts for some reason. I am not sure why, I put it under her armpit. I totally understand getting upset if I am putting it in your bum, but under the arm. Anyway, I am tired oh already said that. I am doing my workout tonight when Danny gets home. I did not want to take Natasha to the day care if she isn't feeling good.

Today I almost blew it. I was hungry and just wanted to eat. I decided to down 2 glasses of water and let myself have some diet coke. I drank the water and then Natasha distracted me, then it was time to eat. If I did not have to come here and tell you guys I know I would have let myself eat up some cheesz-its. I am hoping to have some great week 4 pictures.
I think I am getting use to our household routine. It is hard sometimes Danny does not get in till at least 5:30pm, then has homework on top of that. With me working full time weekends I feel like a stay at home mom that works full time. I do not know how single moms do it. I have a huge amount of respect for all single moms, I could never handle it. I would be lost without Danny and his constant support. I could never have picked such an awesome person to spend my life with me because I did not know that God made guys this great. Even now after 10 years I am surprised by what an awesome caring person he is.


Ok I need to try to nap while Natasha is napping. I will edit in my workout later.

4 Comments:

Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

It feels so awful when babies are hurting. Hope she is feeling better soon.

4:20 PM  
Blogger FV Tom said...

Hi Mari,
thanks for stopping by.

Way to stay away from the bad stuff! Sure wish I would have. Next time.

Hope Natasha is better (that is such a cool name!!).

4:39 PM  
Blogger PartTimeMom said...

Yay for avoiding the cheeseits.


Sounds like you've got quiet the job girly - I don't envy you at
ALL!

12:34 PM  
Blogger Steven said...

It's good to hear that someone else other than my wife has a great supportive husband :)

Way to slam some water to get past those cravings. Sounds like you got the right mindset and are going to have some great results. Kep up the good work.

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home