Tuesday, January 03, 2006

On plan

I did not get a chance to post yesterday. It was the last day me and Danny have off together till next December. Natasha is getting her K9 teeth, she is crabby and it has been hard to keep her happy. She clings to me a lot and I can not get much done, poor thing that must hurt like hell.
I ate on plan and had a great workout. Monday was Chest, Shoulders and triceps. I am soar today which confirms it went well. Today I felt more hungry maybe from the HIIT workout. I got up at 5:30am to get HIIT done before Danny left for school. This way I get it in on an empty stomach. I did my lower body workout today at 6:30pm. The place was packed. Food was clean and lots off water. I already lost 3lb of water weight. I want to go to spin class tomorrow, so I will get up at 5am to go to the 5:30 class. I am going to do back and biceps in the evening. I read that the best thing you can do is cardio in the am and weights in the afternoon. I have my workout broken down differently then my last challenge and plan to drop the spin classes if I start to feel over trained. I know my workout schedule will be hard, but that will just make it that much more rewarding when I prove I can do it.

"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got." Susan Jeffries

1 Comments:

Blogger Janel said...

Good girl getting up early like that, sounds like you've got the plan! BTW I just realized I never answered you on myspace about Natasha, but I can't figure that site out so I'll answer here(she's probably washing her own hair by now, I waited so fricken long! LOL)

I don't know what you have tried, but what I've done in the past is either put a wrung-out washcloth over their eyes, or just over thier forehead. For some reason that helped. Also I don't know if youve seen them but they have little visors for kids to wear in the tub while getting htier hair rinsed, it keeps the water from going in the eyes. Let me know how it goes. Poor baby, teething is the pits (for everybody!)

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home