Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Friends

I had no idea a bunch of people I have never meet could so profoundly impact my life. I feel like there are people who care about how I am doing. I feel like I have support when I am having a tough time. I am always amazed at what awesome people are out there when I read there blogs. Sometimes I do not have time to post, but sometimes I just do not know what to say. I am in awe at how open and true all the post can be. I am blessed to share the most intimate parts of your life with you. I love it and it is probably what pulls us so close. Who else in your life knows...what you ate for breakfast...that it is that time of the month..that you are nervous about an interview..and who else knows how you style you hair down their. If you are reading this thank you. You all make me smile, laugh, cry I am happy when I read you are doing great and I get a little down for you when you are having a bad day. I can only hope that I can make someone's day with my happy life moments typed out in cyber space for all to analyze. I know that we are all affected by Julies passing. It is inconceivable to think how many people's lives were touched by Julie. Julie may your body be at peace may your soul be free and may your legacy live on forever.

5 Comments:

Blogger Wolfie said...

You need to come around more often Mari! I agree with everything you are saying, and it just amazes me at how I get to know more and more people every day through reading their blogs! Even if I never get to meet anyone that I've met here...this blend thing is something special!

9:38 PM  
Blogger Christie said...

Very well put...at first my hubby used to tease me about my blends...now he will say, Hey, how is so and so doing with that thing...the blends are special darn it.

10:05 PM  
Blogger Janel said...

Thanks Mari, I too LOVE my awesome blends, I'm glad you're here!!

6:08 AM  
Blogger carolakabb said...

Hugs from MA :) Carol

11:15 AM  
Blogger PartTimeMom said...

hear hear - blends ARE special!

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home