Monday, November 21, 2005

BROCCOLI :O

Diet, diet what diet. I have been off ever since the anniversary. I really do not think I can go back to it, because the word broccoli makes me gag. I think if I smell broccoli I will be sick. OK deep breaths to many broccoli references. I feel like a big blob. I have no motivation to get to my workouts. I have not had a set routine and it is making hard to get myself to the gym. I am trying to find a good time for me and Natasha to get there. Danny's schedule changed and he is home in the evening. I do not know what that means for my gym routine but I really need to pick a time I can stick to. Then I need to suck it up and go until it is just a habit like it use to be. I went to exercisefriends.com to see if I could find a gym buddy. I know I wont skip out if I have someone to meet up with. Well, I will see how that goes. Hey Nancy do you go to Lifetime. That would be the best! OK I am going to figure out when the hell I will be getting my squishy self to the gym. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Janel said...

LOL Uh, I hate to say it but i told ya so!!! LOL Well, you can now join the rest of us hell dieters that go off then fall off the wagon so hard we undo all the hell diet results. Well, now we know, and knowing is half the battle!!(remeber GIJoe?) Its OK you will find it againa nd the squish will be GONE very soon! LOL

6:35 PM  
Blogger PartTimeMom said...

Janel - _I_ remember GI Joe.. lol

Mari - I agree with Jess - make a plan. Stop right now - today and plan your next few meals. Don't put it off until tomorrow because that will only give you the 'may as well eat everything I can now' mentality (at least it does for me). I think the gym partner sounds like a great idea!

10:12 AM  
Blogger Mari said...

I have been doing the 'may as well eat everthing' for two days now. I think I better sleep through Thanksgiving.

10:38 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

ugggg... I know what you mean about the word broccoli. Just a few weeks ago I was thinking how much I was enjoying the broccoli, but now it makes me want to puke. I didn't think I could get sick of chicken breasts but now those make me want to puke, too. Gotta come up with a different way of cooking them. I seem to always overcook them on my George Foreman grill and the leathery texture is just awful. Hope you get things all figured out in your head. You're a success and you can do whatever you set your mind to!

Happy Thanksgiving!

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home