Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Day 9 of 54




I have been doing the hell diet for over a week now and I like it. It has decreased my cravings for sure. Last night I baked 4 dozen chocolate chocolate chip cookies and did not eat any. I did not even have to try because I just did not want one. I never did test my body fat so hoping to get that done tomorrow. I did weigh in on Monday and had lost 6 pounds this past week. I feel better and can not wait to see how far I can come by Jan. 1st. Tomorrow is me and Danny's four year anniversary. I got some cute little bottles of champange and some cheese and crackers. I am going to bake up some corn muffins for breakfast, he really likes them. I do not know yet where we are going to dinner. I was hoping to go to the park and sit on the swings before dinner, but winter hit OMG. I saw snow today and the air felt wicked cold. Oh and obviously Danny got the night off work. Oh yah by the way Natasha walked Monday. She will do three to four steps between me and Danny. It is wicked cute she thinks it is funny it cracks her up. Well, off to cook up some yummy muffins I will let you know how tomorrow night goes.

5 Comments:

Blogger PartTimeMom said...

six pounds - wow! good for you.

10:57 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Natasha is a little beauty!!!

Are you doing the Hell Diet that was posted on tracker a while back? Basically consisting of egg whites, chicken breasts and broccoli? I haven't tried it yet, but now I'm thinking I'll give it a go - especially since you were able to make so many cookies and not even be tempted...??!! Good for you.

It was 75 degrees here in California for the past two days... doesn't feel like winter at all (but I'm NOT complaining!)

Happy Annivesary!!

Rachel

2:09 PM  
Blogger Janel said...

Hi Mari
Your baby is sooooo cute. What a chubby little angel! If I can gine you one reccomendation on the hell diet it is DONT GO OFF OF IT until your done. People I ahve talked to have all concurred that onece you go off it is VERY hard to get back on. I'm still not back, actually. You are doing awesome!!!

10:07 PM  
Blogger Mari said...

Thanks everyone for your sweet comments.

Rachel I do a modified hell diet similar to Mellisa's

Oatmeal and egg whites
chicken and broccoli

I have salad or spinach instead of broccoli sometimes.
I also have cottage cheese and berries if I do not want a protein shake.

9:00 AM  
Blogger K. Marie said...

What a doll! Congrats on the walking, cute little thing. :-)

Congrats on the work with the hell diet, cute skinny thing. :-)

And happy anniversary! I never thought of little champagne bottles -- that's a great idea for special occasions. Believe it or not, for me, there is such a thing as too much champagne and/or wine. :-)

Karenna

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home