Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween!!!!







It has been a long week. It was a whirlwind and I don not even know where to start catching up. I flew out the day after the marathon. We did not get to my moms till 2am Tuesday. Natasha was great considering our first flight was one hour before bed time and the second flight was delayed in DC. The service for Uncle Lev went fine. The priest came to the graveyard and said a prayer and then a couple of us stayed to see them bury the box of his ashes. We flew home the next day and you should never fly out at 6 am we had to be out of the house by 3am. Natasha adjusted well she was great and I was happy to have an extra set of arms, my sister Lori was with us for the trip. I spent Friday getting Lori's stuff out of her apartment. It is a long story but again I don't not recommend moving jet lagged on 3 hours of sleep and emotional drained. Then came the weekend and I worked my two 16 hour days. Danny made me an appointment when he went to get his teeth cleaned. So, I had to get out of bed thanks Danny I do not need sleep it is over rated hehe. Anyway no cavities and I have never had any and am glad to here I wont be drilled do not know what it is like but I will pass thanks.

I got Natasha in her dog costume today. She took a step all by herself today it was exciting. She does not want to try again but me and Lori saw her she can step without holding my hand. I took her to Danny's work so he could see her in her costume. She had fun running around (holding hands of coarse).

My legs are killing me I think I will have an MRI Saturday to see how it looks. I was taking time off from running but I just might need 6 weeks if I have a stress fracture. Danny's birthday is next Monday so I am trying to think of something fun we can do. He has the entire day off so we will be able to go out at night. I am taking Natasha trick or treating to a few houses near my sister. I dont think she is intrested but we will see how she does.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on completing the marathon, way to go. I see you ran into Canada...we only live a couple of hours from Windsor..where in Michigan do you live?

I'm sure it's been tough times for you, so sorry about your uncle.

Natasha is adorable, it's so cute when they take those first steps!

7:48 AM  
Blogger Mari said...

I live in Clinton Twp. Not far from Canada we moved here from MA so we drive through Canda a lot.

9:36 AM  
Blogger KC said...

Sorry about your sad news.

Congrats on your marathon though! I'm impressed!

Good times...bad times.

And Natasha is precious.

Cheers - Karla

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm, i'll have to check out the map to see just where you're at.

we're in Exeter...a small town close to a resort community on Lake Huron called Grand Bend.

a very good friend of mine lives in Shelby township..so we head there now and again.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Mari said...

Hey Shelby is right next door. I am basicly that same area its 1 mile away. Natasha was born in Shelby at St.Joesph hospital on 19 mile.

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, small world..heck you're only a couple hours away girl!!

2:32 PM  
Blogger Janel said...

Wow sometimes flying with a little one can be really tough, sounds like she did great! She looks darling in her costume!

2:49 PM  
Blogger Mari said...

wow only a couple hours thats cool.

4:22 PM  
Blogger Mari said...

Janel it could have went either way. It helped to have my sister next to me we take up more then our share of the seat. She is a good kid she almost always does good.

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home