Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Babycakes :)


I sat in awe today watching Natasha play. It is absolutely amazing how much stuff she knows. Kids learn so fast. One year ago she could not even burp on her own and now she knows how to bust in on you in the bathroom and how to open the DVD player. I think she says a new word everyday. The best part is the laugh, she laughs at everything a big deep belly laugh it is so cute. I know I am biased but she is amazing. Can you tell I have been missing her.

A picture of Natasha chasing the camera!!!



My workout today was chest, shoulders and triceps.

Chest:bench 10,8,6
incline bench 10,8,6
pectoral fly 10
dumbbell fly 10
shoulders:lateral raise 10,8,6
dumbbell press 10,8,6
triceps:kick backs 10,8,6
cable rope press 10,8,6

I ran 4 miles. I am bummed out that I did not get to do 8. My sister had to go and with no one to watch Natasha I had to stop at 4. Next time I will have to do 8. If that does not hurt my shins to much maybe I will do another 8 this week instead of 6. I will see how I feel. Today was great hardly felt the shins, the treadmill is more forgiving then the road. Glad I got both workouts in.

I ate a cookie at the store today. I do not even care that I did, guess my heart is not into the nutrition part of my plan. Oh well can not make myself give it my all if my hearts not in it. I will get there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home