Friday, September 23, 2005

:) Yahoo good news

I am super excited x2 so I am posting again. I am going to be an Aunt I am jumping up and down oh I can not wait. My sister in law Sarah is pregnant. Obviously someone is pregnant if I am going to be an Aunt anyway; she does not have any details yet she has a check up Oct. 18th. OK that was the first part of my excitement, second is I found a dress for formal dinner on the cruise ship. That is not even the exciting part, the exciting part is I got a size 5. They had one size 7 and it had a stain I was bummed tried the 5 on for the hell of it. The dress is super cute halter with flair at bottom just past my knees. I went shopping with all intentions of getting a dress any color but black, but it is black I could not help it I love it. Now what to do for shoes hmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home