Friday, September 23, 2005

No more Marathon :(

I took yesterday off. It was not a run day and I did not want to hurt my leg in spin class or doing lunges. The last run I did was good but after PT I had a bad night. Clint took it easy this time so it would be less likely to flair up at night. I don't know if I got the pain at night from PT or the Mountain climbers I did. Clint said if I keep having good runs then maybe a few more visits and he will be done with me. Well that is not going to happen now. I could not even run 2 miles today. The pain was so bad I was limping. My calves ached and my medial shin felt like it was being rubbed down with glass. I let my self get my hopes up and this sucks. It hurts bad I don't know what he will say about that but looks like I am out of the race. I give up I don't know what else to do. It really killed my mood today, that race meant a lot to me. I was feeling down anyway because my weight is back up to the 130s range. Danny thinks I am crazy he said girls would die to look like me. Its just hard when you get below that and come back up some. It would not be so bad if I had clothes that fit me right. I have not gone out and gotten a decent outfit in years. I think I will be going on this cruise with an empty suit case. Ya that's another thing I have to get my head on straight if I am going to be on the ship in my bikini. Yikes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home