Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Stinky me

No hot water, man its always something around here my hot water tank sprung a leak and they can not fix it till tomorrow. I find this out after getting all stinky at the gym. I woke up at 4am to throbbing pain in my shin, so I iced it. It was still soar this morning so I decided not to cycle, I did upper body benched 105 for 8 reps YES!! My chest was burning up it felt great. I Did back and then my leg felt ok so I ran my 3 miles. The run was better then expected, I knew it would hurt but it was not so bad.

I am feeling fat today which sucks because I am going to meet up with Lori and I was going to let myself have a beer with her but I just feel so big and squishy today. Danny's great he tired to make me feel better before going to work. Well anyway I am off to pack up me and Natasha's stuff so we can meet up with Lori. I have more stuff to tote since I still have to shower. I stink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home