Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Yes beat the boys team x2

Yes won another week of fantasy football. I love making the boys cry haha beat by a girl booyaaa. It is lots of fun to win forget playing the game I want to win! hehe

Natasha's skin looks better still spotted turns out it was from her mumps shot it just a reaction it does not itch and she is not contagious (big sigh of relief). She is not walking on her own yet. I think she will wait till me and Danny are out of town :(. I don't want to miss it, 4 days and we will be cruising. Mom flies in tomorrow morning so we will be up early to go to the airport, that's ok I can not wait to see her. She is bringing me fresh cranberries from my Aunt Ella's bog.

OK enough daily ramble on the fitness note yesterday was awesome I did a strong class one hour of weights and I feel it. My abs, butt, hams, tricepps, back and calves are all hurting, love it. Then I went to spin class, it was hill day oh dreaded hills kicks my butt every time. I am going to do these 2 classes every Tuesday. For today I get to up my run. I tacked my miles yesterday turns out I was running 3.8 when I thought I was doing 3, so today I will do 4.5. OK off to get that run in.

1 Comments:

Blogger Janel said...

Hi Mari, have fun on your cuise- I am soooo jealous!! Hopefully your mom can keep Natasha from walking til you get back!!

Janel

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home