Monday, September 26, 2005

Random thoughts

Ok lots going on where to start....blah blah blah. So my 3 mile run was good today. I had no idea how this would go since Friday was sooo freakin painful. I could not go to the gym because I think Natasha has chicken pox. I called her Dr. and they said since the vaccination is out she can only give it to babies under one. Well, she goes to the one and under room at my gym day care. As for diet I have been taking it easy with the protein carb 6 meals a day. I am getting board with my food choices so I am just watching portion sizes and letting my self keep everything in moderation. The plan is to do this for the week and then we leave for the cruise Sat. When we return me and Danny have a challenge going. It will last till Thanksgiving and we are doing a point system similar to the 4 week challenge on tracker.

I am enjoying my new lifting routine. Its been a few weeks now and I think it has made a difference.

I do 3 sets reps.10, 10 , 8 all to failure 2 exercises per muscle group. I start with the compound sets. like bench press, squats or rows before doing more isolated exercises. I also like to add a super set every other workout I add a set to failure same muscle group different exercise no rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home