Friday, October 14, 2005





I got a new order today 24 for cup cakes for my boss Deb. Her son is turning 4 and his preschool is celebrating. She want 24 cone cups cakes so I get to try out a new recipe. I love to bake at night and I am hoping the holidays bring in more orders. I do it for fun for friends and family. My aunt Ella is sending me fresh cranberries from her bog back home in MA. Jake wants incredible cup cakes, like the movie, but his mom talked him out of it said the kids would stain there clothes on red frosting. So for his birthday I am making him a cake for them to have at home. Here are pictures of the three special birthday cakes I have made.

2 Comments:

Blogger Janel said...

Mari I love making cakes too! I want to make a gingerbread house with my kids and decorate it spooky for Halloween. I'll post a pic of it if we do it. I've been known to make a batch of buttercream frosting and a ckae and just make one so I can play with the tips and practice. Yours look like lots of fun!!

3:00 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

It's a good thing I don't have a talent like that. I would eat it.

Lori

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home