Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Snip snip ;)

I did it ate clean all day. I can tell I am on a roll I just feel really into it. I am getting very excited about the marathon (half that is :(. I felt fine after my short 4 mile run yesterday so I went ahead and did my 8 mile run today. It felt good nice and easy no problems with the shins only felt them on and off not to much pain.

I lost my head today I can not remember shit. I take a lot of trips to the store because I always forget something. I had TB shot at work yesterday and I was supposed to get it checked today. I did not even think about it totally forgot.
Well the dumbest thing I did today was shave all Danny's hair off. Yup buzzed it all off. He asked me to do his hair and handed me the buzzer. I thought I was taking the protector off and took off the comb. I had half his head done when I said um was I supposed to make it this short. Opps in my defense I was still over heated from my 8 mile run. At least it looks really good on him.

So need a haircut ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home