Friday, October 14, 2005

Woo hoo home alone :)

So yesterday was super busy. I didn't want to get out of bed but I had to run to work to get TB tested. It was a fun day I got to hang out with Lori (my twin). We went to target and got Natasha a puppy costume for Halloween. I still could not find a brown hooded sweatshirt to make her a football, so puppy it is. She loves dogs and its nice and warm. I do not know how she will do trick or treating she is still a little young but we will give it a try.

Physical therapy went good. Clint has me running 7 miles every other day now. The 1/2 marathon is only 9 days away. I ate good and am excited to say it has been 1 week since I returned from the cruise and I lost the 7 pounds I gained in 7 days. I was eating bad when my mom came to town then the cruise just did me in. I have a wedding to go to tomorrow and at least my dress will fit (sigh of relief).

Lori dropped out of our BFL competition, because she drinks to much to stay on it everyday. Her own words that what she said. Anyway that leaves me and Danny and that's going good we stay within a few points of each other so it keeps us on our toes. I ran my 7 miles today. Oh may was it hard I was just too tired today. Felt slow time was bad took me 1 hour 20 min. I work 16 hours on Sunday so I not sure if I can get my run in. Shins are doing good last part of the run I did not even feel them.

Danny and Natasha are at the gym without me so I have to go enjoy my empty house this never happens!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home