Monday, October 17, 2005

wow your hair is short!

This is a picture form the wedding Saturday night. See I buzzed his hair off.

Well I did my 7 mile run today. I used a heating pad to warm up my lower leg before heading out. We had frost on the grass and when I am cold the shins kill me. It only hurt the first half mile. Then I was flying did it in 1 hour 2 min, and that is with stop lights. I run another 7 miles Wednesday hopefully that will be another good run because last Friday sucked. The Boston morgue is still holding my uncle. We have no dates yet for services. They are having a funeral and then a memorial service on another day. I hope I still get to run in the 1/2 marathon. Hopefully we will know something tomorrow. Well I am off I have to make an order of ice cream cone cup cakes for a preschool birthday party.

2 Comments:

Blogger Janel said...

Wow Mari you 2 are CUUUUUUTE! I can't believe you run so much I am just in awe. I want to be like you when I grow up!! heee heee.

Janel

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too am very sorry about your uncle, how awful.

I also give my dh that same hair cut!! ;)

As for the gremlins...I can't really say for sure if they're tameable...but i'm going to give it a whirl...excellent book so far though!

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home