Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I love roller coasters

I am sick of the emotional roller coaster that I am on. I am having one of those days feeling ugly and down. I was wondering why when Danny said I get like this every 2 weeks. Oh I did not relies the timing of it. My doctor is still trying to fix me but I get my time of the month two times a week. Yup its twice the fun. This has been going on since Natasha was born. That was 14 months ago, wow 28 TOMs. No wonder my head is off those dam hormones. I saw the doctor Monday he has been putting me on different brands of birth control for 3 months at a time. He gave me 3 months worth of the new brand I am to try. I also have to have an ultrasound Thursday. If the ultrasound is positive for polup or cyst I have to have a dnc. If the birth control does not work I have to have a dnc. So I figure I am either getting the dnc this month or in three because I do not think after all this time the pill is going to start working. When Dr.White said dnc I was shocked. I did not ask any question don't know much about it. The only thing I know is that he will send me to the hospital to have it done. I don't want one, but what if I need it. Well it better work. Think I will go look up that stuff. I love goole.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

So sorry to hear you've been going through this for so long. I know the dnc sounds scary, but if it could end your misery then it'll be well worth it. I know a girl who had to have one done and she said the thought of it was much worse than the actual procedure. My best thoughts are with you! Hope you're feeling much better soon!

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ugh, what a royal pain. i feel for ya, although i didn't have TOM every two weeks, I had PMS for two weeks on and two weeks off for several months...I was a complete biotch to live with. I was recently put on a bcp and it is progesterone only. Thank god it seems to be working and my hormone levels seems to be balanced.

I too hope that you can get to the bottom of things and are feeling better real soon.

11:35 AM  
Blogger KC said...

I've had to have a DNC before, too. A piece of cake, really - I had no pain or discomfort at all.

Hope you're able to stop that coaster!

11:56 AM  
Blogger Mari said...

Oh good glad to here its no biggy. Thanks everyone. I had to reschedule the ultrasound. It got my period and its tranvaginal so not till next week. Sorry if this is to much info.

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home