Thursday, November 10, 2005

I made it to the gym!!!

I had the ultrasound and all is well. The technologist told me there are no cysts or polups. Looks like I get to hold off on the DNC for 3 more months. He wants me to try on last birth control. On house hold matters the carpet dried and they came in today and steam cleaned it. It appears there is a tiny leak in the pipe the plumber fixed and the water pressure in the kitchen is not doing so good. I took a shower and my usually wonderful hot water sucked, so looks like I need to call the office in the morning. I was really bummed after the ultrasound because I was not going to get a chance to work out. Natasha was napping and Danny was off to work. I had to make are friends dinner, because I said I would they just had a baby. I had to help Lori(my sis) empty the stuff of hers out of my car, it has been there for 2 weeks now. I also need to bake a batch of cookies because Danny asked so nicely for me to make some to send home to Sarah his 12 week pregnant sister. I am good at staying busy I get myself into all kinds of things. blah..blah..blah..I am rambling OK to the point. I got my work out in because Danny said to put me first and make an appointment for Natasha at the child care. So, I did for 2pm I had 2 hours yahoo. I did my chest, shoulder and tricepps routine and had enough time so I went ahead and did biceps and back. Those two are usually broken down in a different day for me. It felt great to get there finally. I stuck to my eating plan, but it is not true hell diet because I have to use up some food that is already in the house.

meal 1. Oatmeal w/ protein powder
meal2. Chicken and broccoli
meal3. cottage cheese and berries (recovery)
meal4. chicken and spinach

CHEST
bench press 12x at 75
8x at 85
8x 90
incline bench press 10x at 75
8x at 80
6x at 85
incline dumbbell press 15x 25
pectoral fly 15x 60

SHOULDER
shoulder press 10x 30
8x 35
5x 40
lateral raise 15x at 12.5
10x at 15
8x at 20
lateral wing arm raise 15x at 20

TRICEPPS
kick backs 15x at 10
10x at 12.5
10x at 15
rope pull down 10x at 50
8x at 60
6x at 70
BICEPS
barbell curl 18x at 30
8x at 35
6x at 40

isolated dumbbell 10x at 12.5
8x at 15
6x at 17.5
hammer super set 10lb till on fire

Back
I don't know what my weight was for this and my papers are in the car going off my memory here so I will just put what I did not how much I lifted.

one arm bent over dumbbell row 10rep, 8reps, 6 reps

wide grip lat pull down 10x at 70
8x at 75
6x at 80
The next exercise is performed laying face down while pulling the weights toward you looks like you are rowing but face down.
8x at 35
6x at 40
Then some quick abs before I had to go get Natasha.

2 Comments:

Blogger PartTimeMom said...

Great workout - and great job putting yourself first and getting to the gym even you had so many reasons not to.

11:52 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I agree, glad you're posting your workouts...I think I need to make some adjustments to my own! Sounds like you're doing great!

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home