Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Day 1 of 54

My family is crazy. I could write a book about all the shit that goes down. But you know what? You would not believe it. It would turn out more outrageous then a month on the set of passions. Yup drama after drama chapter after chapter you would think I was a pathological liar. My family wears me out sometimes I am sure all families do.

Danny's birthday was a blast we watched the patriots play the Colts. We had lots of beer and some buffalo wings. Oh by the way if you a a place called the Post near you get the wings best wings I ever had. Danny loved the carrot cake I made for him it came out awesome. I am glad we went out I almost said forget it because my sister forgot she said she would babysit Natasha. I don't know how she did that. She really pissed me off and I don't get mad easy. I had already talked to her about it that day. I do not know how someone can do that. She said I should call and remind her since she often forgets. Well, I did at 11am does she need an hourly reminder. Anyway she came by so we could go out.

On the fitness front the diet is going great. I started the hell diet and had no cravings today was easy. I did miss my workout because my best friend had a baby so, I went to the hospital and got home in time for Danny to run to work. The gym did not have any baby appointments open which really stinks. What can you do I will go tomorrow I promise. As for this challenge I am doing it till New Years that's my goal. I like the way other bloggers have there count down, so I am going to figure out how many days that is so I can count down. It feels good to be on plan and I am super motivated. This is going to be a good challenge. I did my weigh in and before pictures today. I hope to get Danny to get my BF% I can not do it myself. Hey honey want to pinch my fat :p

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

I do not ask my husband to help me with my bf measurement, but he does like to pinch it for "fun" - I DO NOT enjoy it the way he does... he says it relaxes him. Whatever. ;P

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home