Monday, November 14, 2005

Pieces of me


I want to be.....I want to be strong and muscular. I want to be smart and witty and funny. I want to be looked up to. I want to be out going and fun. I want to be wild and loud. I want to dance dance dance. I want to be like you. I want to be skinner then the girl sitting next to me. I look up to you. :).......I like you. I want to laugh, to be off the wall. I want to feel alive to run down the beach and feel the air deep in my lungs. To smell the ocean and hear the waves.

7 Comments:

Blogger Wolfie said...

Awesome aspirations Mary!

8:44 PM  
Blogger Christie said...

Ditto to Bev and Suzanne...hugs
Christie

6:50 AM  
Blogger Mari said...

I know I am those things to some degree. I have always looked up to my twin shown in the picture. We have tons in common, but the strongest parts of our personality are very very diffrent.

8:43 AM  
Blogger PartTimeMom said...

cool post :)

8:51 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I want all of those as well.....so I'm going to reread what Bev said too....I think it's a pretty good question to think about. ;)

2:10 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I bet your twin feels the exact same way about you... wishes she could be all of the things that you are.

I love twins. I attended a conference last year and the hosts hired a palm reader for entertainment during the cocktail reception - he said I'd have twins. I'm holding out on that hope.

You are your sister have such mesmerizing eyes, by the way. ;D

4:41 PM  
Blogger carolakabb said...

wow, that's a great post.

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home