Friday, November 11, 2005

:) :) :) :) :) :p

I think my water is fixed finely. It was still leaking they patched that. Then poor water pressure in the kitchen and no hot water. They came right over when they found out, that was nice. Its been a crazy day well not the day me. Natasha was winy today and it made me crazy, she was over tried. She woke up crying some time in the night and I could not fall back asleep. I was of course sleeping when it was time for her to get up. Thank goodness Danny got her because I was sooo tired. I missed 9am spin class and did Tae Bo 2 advanced instead and Natasha helped me it was interesting. My nights getting away from me so I need to go make food for my two 16 hour days. Today's meal plan went good.

meal1. Oatmeal+ protein powder
meal2. mayoplex lite (recovery)
meal3. Chicken & broccoli
meal4. Chicken & broccoli
meal5. Salmon & spinach

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

How's the Hell Diet going for you? I went strong for 4 1/2 days and then it blew up in my face when I took a shopping trip- OUCH! Back to it Monday...

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home