Friday, November 18, 2005

fun fun fun

My entire anniversary was wicked fun. Danny let me sleep in and went out with Natasha. I woke up to Danny and a dozen roses, they are full bloom now they are gorges. He also got me my facial cleansing clothes and two sugar free monsters. We took a shower when Natasha took her nap. My sister came over later to babysit for us. She helped me sneak the champange and crackers into the car. We were feeling tired when it was time to go, so we went out for coffee before dinner. We drove to P.F Chang's for dinner it was only an hour wait. While we were waiting we went for a drive and ended up making out in a dark park it was fun and we made it back to the restaurant just in time for dinner. After dinner we walked around the mall and then headed back toward home. We ended up stopping at the Post bar for some hockey and beer. The hole day was lots of fun. I did eat good during the day, oatmeal and salad. I have been off since then after last night I did not plan for today and basically have not been on plan. Tonight is Dannys last evening shift at work. It will be great to have him home for dinner time. My diet can go great all day just to crash after dinner. I just made a cheesecake for a friends birthday. I asked her what she wanted me to make her and that is what she picked. Well, I just screwed it up, when I was putting the cake in the oven I realized I added to much sour cream. I have to work my two 16 hour shifts this weekend so do not know how I am going to fix it. I put it in the oven anyway, we will see how it comes out. Oh well what can you do.

3 Comments:

Blogger Christie said...

hehe...making out in the park...how fun...glad you had a great time girl.

7:33 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Park make out session?!! Jealous, jealous... :) Sounds like you had so much fun, four years woohooo...going on 3 myself! And way to go kickin butt with the hell diet, 6lbs that's awesome!! I agree with Janel, I went off for a few days and it's very hard to get back on 100%. Once I cheated it was scary...lol. You're doing great girl, keep it up! You're making me want to push harder!

5:13 PM  
Blogger PartTimeMom said...

sounds like a GREAT anniversary - glad you enjoyed it!

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home