Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Not much going on

Well just got over a major case of the head aches. I do not know what is up, never got them this much before. Yesterday morning it even made me want to throw-up. My eyes hurt and my forehead was splitting. Today was not as bad and is now gone. Thank goodness. I basically have been hanging in feeling sick. When I felt better I made it out to the grocery store and found a top to wear to my work Christmas party. Not much else going on around here. Funny story...Natasha says excuse me when she farts it is so cute, I taught her that. Well today I farted and she said excuse me, LOL how cute is that. OK so maybe it would only be funny to me. :)

OK I am off got to go watch the Victoria Secret runway show.

7 Comments:

Blogger Janel said...

Mari that is too hilarious!!

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry you've been feeling lousy, hope today is better. LOL at your farting story!!

6:50 AM  
Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

Hope you feel better soon.

9:19 AM  
Blogger PartTimeMom said...

Hope you feel better soon!

10:53 AM  
Blogger KC said...

Ha ha...that is so funny that she said 'excuse me'. I guess you can always blame her now!

8:48 AM  
Blogger RenĂ©e (R.E.) Chambliss said...

Headaches are horrible. I get them too. Hope you're feeling lots better soon.

Too cute about your little girl!

How's the running going? Still thinking about a marathon? Guess I'd better read back in your blog b/c you've probably written about it!

-Renee (Flash)

10:25 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Excuse me....love it! Looking forward to hearing what will someday come out of my son's mouth (the GOOD that is!) lol Hope you're feeling like yourself again...

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home