Friday, December 02, 2005

checking in

Just wanted to check in real quick. The head ache finally ended at 9:00am. I got up with Natasha this morning, so Danny could sleep in. He still has that darn cough. I had to run to work for a meeting and Danny meet me there so he could work and I could have Natasha. I thought I would be dragging all day after working and getting up early, but somehow found some energy. Natasha was in a great mood too, she kept me laughing all day. Today was my off night, I did BFL meals for the first half of the day. I did good with food this week and bad at the workouts. I lost 3lb and still have not checked my body fat. OK off to pack food for my two 16 hour weekend shifts. Take care.

6 Comments:

Blogger KC said...

Two 16 hour weekend shifts? Oh man. how do you do it??

10:26 AM  
Blogger Alex Trenoweth said...

I've been good at the workouts and fairly bad at the food (not eating little and ofte but choice of foods has been okay). Hang in there, better days are coming!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Christie said...

Hey girl, just gettin caught up on the blogs...hope you are feelin better and not so stressed out girl.
(((hugs)))

11:16 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Sending you lots of strength for the two 16hr shifts....ick. That strength comes from somewhere else of course b/c my ass is certainly lacking it lately! lol Keep your chin up girlie... hugs.

8:08 PM  
Blogger Mari said...

Thanks for all the support!! As far as work I am use to it. Yes it can be a long day and when I get tierd it can suck, but I have been doing it every weekend for almost 2 1/2 years. I am use to it now. I do not think I could ever work Monday- Friday anymore. Before the 16 hour weekends I did three 12 hour days. The best part is I get to be home with Natasha Monday-Friday.

8:12 PM  
Blogger PartTimeMom said...

sounds like some great steps in the right direction.

Nice that Natasha kept you laughing all day. That's so sweet!

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home