Thursday, December 01, 2005

Thursday

I had a horrible night last night. I ended up crying myself to sleep. I got in a fight with Danny and I just wanted to be by myself. I also got a Happy Thanksgiving card from my brother Wayne. It just brought me way down, almost stressed me out. Wayne does not know our Uncle Lev was murdered. I have to find away to tell him in a letter, and well that just makes me feel down. Wayne is in prison about 8 hours from here, so I have to tell him by mail. I also have to tell him that his partner in crime and exgirlfriend, had a baby and is getting married. When they originally went to prison they promised to wait for each other, but she has been out for over two years. I can not even imagine how all this will make him feel. I do not write often and feel even worse that when I do it is all bad news. Last letter I got from him he wrote to ask for money. He only writes a few times a year. He said it is hard to write when everyday plays out the same way. I do not think stressed is the right word to describe how I feel. It is like there is a heavy feeling on my body. I do not know but I have to write him. On top of all this I have the worse cramps I have ever had. I am on another 3 month round birth control and this brand totally sucks. I have a head ache from driving home squinting at my windshield to avoid all the spin outs on the highway. It did not help that I had been at work since 5:30am and my eyes had that sting you get after a good night of crying. The puffy under eye look faded by 11am, thank goodness. OK enough depressing stuff I am off to bed with a heating pad and some Aleve.
Oh here is some health crap for you. I did eat clean all day but did not eat as often as I should.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about your horrible night last night. I hope that you felt a little better going to bed just being able to blog about things. I hope today is a better day for you. Hugs

11:32 AM  
Blogger Janel said...

So sorry, Mari! Sounds like you have a lot to deal with right now. Things will look up once aunt Flo passes, though, I promise. Chin up, babe!! :)

12:23 PM  
Blogger PartTimeMom said...

that's a lot to deal with. It sucks being the bearer of bad news.

Hope you make it through ok. I'm sure you'll better once it's done and over with.

1:52 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Mari, I'm sorry you're feeling so down... what a rotten day. Hope things are better between you and Danny. There's nothing worse than a fight with your husband when you're already dealing with so many other stresses.

Lots of love to you,
Rachel

P.S. You did make me smile with your "health crap" comment. At least you still have a good sense of humor through all this. =)

3:03 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

That's some heavy weight on your shoulders. Certainly can't feel your pain, but hope it somehow eases up. We're all here for you anytime!

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home